Wednesday, October 24, 2012





Grandma with two sisters from the Philippines. The Sister on the right is Sister Llano that a missionary in our town baptized about a year ago  Grandma said, "She is so sweet. I got to spend the day with her but she flew to the island of Sao Vciente to serve in Mindelo. This is one of the northern islands. When she left she asked if she will see me again. I said maybe if she gets transferred here in Praia. She is so excited to serve a mission."

Here is a picture of Grandma's trainers. "The one standing is Elder Cruz dos Santos. He is a very funny guy. He just got done doing the orientation for the new missionaries in English. He did a great job. Elder Olsen is the one with the frown. I don't think he thought I would take a picture. Their Great!"


No comments:

Post a Comment